الان اصبحت مذاكرة قواعد اللغة الانجليزية ( Grammar ) اسهل حيث وفرنا مجموعة من المراجعات النهائية لصفوف المرحلة الثانوية مقسمة علي عدة اجزاء كالنالي :
Will & going to
- We use will + inf. for:
quick decisions at the moment of speaking:
- I’m hungry, I’ll havebreakfast now.
- My tenth birthday will benext Monday.
offer and request:
- I’ll look afterthe children for you if you like.
- Will you help me carry this heavy bag?
promise and threat:
- I’ll helpyou with your homework tomorrow.
- You must stop speaking loudly or I will tell the teacher.
prediction without evidence:
- I think it will becold tomorrow.
- Take care or you will hurt
- We can use (will) with some words such as:
(Hope – think – believe – be sure – perhaps – probably – it’s certain).
- I probably won’t be back in time.
- I am sure our team will win the next match.
- We use (am – is – are) going to + inf.:
to talk about a plan:
- We are going to travel to France, we have prepared everything.
to talk about someone’s intention:
- I am going to visit my relatives with my family.
to talk about a decision that has been made before:
- I have made a decision to stop smoking. I am going to stop
to make a prediction based on evidence:
- It’s going to rainsoon because I see the clouds.
- We use the present simple for timetables (planes, buses etc. leaving and arriving):
- My plane arrives at Cairo airport at 5:45.
- We use the present continuous for plans which have already been arranged:
- My parents are traveling to Mecca. They have arranged everything.
The past simple and past perfect
When we have two actions in the past we use the past perfect tense to show an earlier action and the past simple to show another completed past action.
- Before Khalid arrivedat home, his brother Ahmad had gone to the airport.
- Salma phoned me after I had finished my work.
- My friend had read a lot about elephants beforeshe went to the zoo.
- When I reached the airport I discovered I had forgottenmy passport.
After / as soon as + past perfect past simple.
- After Faddy had spent his holiday in Italy he wanted to learn Italian.
Before / by the time + past simple past perfect.
- Hala had gone out with her friends by the time she traveled to Alex.
When + past perfect past simple.
- When I had arrived at the bus stop, the bus left. I caught it.
When + past simple past simple.
- When I went home, my brother left. I met him.
When + past simple past perfect.
- WhenI arrived at the station, the train had left. I missed it.
Past simple (negation) + until – till + past perfect.
- We didn’t come until they had told us what had happened.
No sooner + had +subj+ p.p. than + past simple.
- No soonerhad I put the phone down than the doorbell rang.
Scarcely/ hardly + had +subj+ p.p. when + past simple.=
- Hardly had I reached the station whenthe train came.
- Scarcely had I reached the stationwhen the train arrived.
أنتظروا الجزء الثاني من مراجعات قواعد الأنجليزية من بوابة الأضواء التعليمية..
إقرأ أيضاً :